When it comes to your rugs and fine carpets, you need to know you can trust your cleaning company. At John Frederick Ltd, we have over 90 years of experience and previously worked for the late Queen Mother Elizabeth, giving you full confidence in our standard of excellence.
From initial testing, dusting and spotting, through to the immersion washing, careful drying and delivery of your items, we apply our rigorous high standards to antique, silk, Persian and Oriental carpets and rugs, tailoring techniques to individual items.
- Your rugs are pre inspected to assess the degree of soiling, any existing stains or damage, condition of edges and fringes
- The rug is given a thorough dusting to remove the maximum amount of dry soiling prior to cleaning
- The appropriate cleaning process is selected, which in most cases will be a full immersion pit clean
- Your rug may require decontamination if there are additional factors such as urine contamination, insect damage or odours
- After cleaning, the rug is thoroughly rinsed and extracted in our 4 metre centrifuge
- With the water removed, the damp rug is dried in a controlled measure ensuring a perfect finish
- If required, edges can be whipped or fringes replaced
- Stain protection, anti-slip or moth protection can be applied if required
- Finally, your rug is vacuumed, rolled, bagged and labelled ready for return
We understand that your rugs and fine carpets hold a special place in your heart as well as your home, which is why we work hard to care for your items. Plus, we’re fully insured and guaranteed for your peace of mind.
To learn more about our comprehensive cleaning services, or to speak to a professional member of our team about your domestic or commercial requirements, contact us today and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Call us for a free quote today on 0208 200 9889